On Thu, Jan 29 at 03:36, Gordon Scott wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-01-29 at 15:25 +0000, David Anderson wrote:
> > Looks like it hasn't affected all distributions. I had updates for
> > Centos and Raspbian, but nothing for Mint
> >

> As it's in glibc, that seems to me pretty unlikely.
>
> More likely is either that Mint was already fixed, or Mint have yet
> still to do the fix.

Gentoo has been using safe versions (>= 2.18) of glibc even if you've
only been following the stable upgrade path since mid August 2014.

It's quite possible that other distros have been doing the same.
I'll try to remember and check my Mint box when I get home.

Or run "ldd --version" from the command line.  Anything >= 2.18 should
be safe.

--
        Bob Dunlop