Hi All,

I have 4 of these WD green drives going if anyone is interested:

http://i.imgur.com/ANAh9gv.jpg

I had 7 in a home NAS, two have been repurposed and one went into a
PC. They are all working and they haven't seen very heavy usage despite
being in a NAS. It was a home media NAS so it needed lots of space but
not high performance.

If anyone is interested let me know, collection only from Southampton
or somewhere not too far out (I can also deliver by car). Indivudally
or all together for any reasonable price, since they work I just want
them to go somewhere rather then the recycling.

Cheers,
James.