** Andy Random via Hampshire <hampshire@mailman.lug.org.uk> [2017-06-28 12:33]:

> On Tue, 27 Jun 2017, Imran Chaudhry via Hampshire wrote:
>
> > Just curious if anyone was planning to go this year? If anyone is
> > going to go by car I'd be happy to contribute petrol money to tag
> > along.
> >
> > http://oggcamp.org/
>
> I'm planning to go, but haven't got beyond that yet.
>
> By that I mean I've not booked a hotel or arranged travel, but my aim would
> be to get there by train and be there for the whole weekend.
>
> This also assumes that by the time I get around to it I can find
> accommodation that I consider affordable and still go.
** end quote [Andy Random via Hampshire]

Likewise. I have a ticket, but since I've not fully commited the time
I've not sorted accomodation yet. The first stage of that will be the
MOT and tax on my van (it is Ogg*camp* after all), but I need to do that
anyway, so that's still not a cast iron guarantee.

--
 Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  https://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238 0001
 Vice Chair, FSB Portsmouth & SE Hampshire Branch  |  http://www.fsb.org.uk/