An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
From jean-christophe.an...@auf.org  Mon Jan  8 14:33:21 2007
From: jean-christophe.an...@auf.org
(=?UTF-8?B?SmVhbiBDaHJpc3RvcGhlIEFuZHLDqQ==?=)
Date: Mon Jan  8 14:36:36 2007
Subject: [HanoiLUG] Hello everyone

Truong Anh Tuan a ?crit :
> I am Tuan, 33 years old. I live in Hanoi too.
> I have just joined with HanoiLUG (following David Tremblay's
> introduction).
> I have used Linux for over 7 years. My favorite distro is Fedora.
> Hope I can learn much more and share my experience about Linux and FOSS.
Living in Hanoi and using Linux for 7 years...
So in fact you are already member of HanoiLUG! ;-)

Welcome on board!

--
Jean Christophe "????" ANDR? ? http://asie-pacifique.auf.org/
Responsable technique r?gional ? Associ? technologie projet Reflets (CODA)

Trả lời cho