From: Vu Do Quynh <vu.do.qu...@auf.org>
To: Hanoi Linux Users Group <hanoilug at lists.hanoilug.org>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:23:12 AM
Subject: Re: [HanoiLUG] Cool features in Fedora 7

Truong Anh Tuan a ?crit :

> Some cool features in Fedora 7 could help community build their own liveCD,
> installationCD and even, own distros :).
> http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/05/31/remixing-fedora-7/?sc_cid=3361
>
> It looks like APTonCD in Debian world mentioned by Mr. Quynh.
>
> I have never tried it but I am willing to do that if there are someone also
> would like to make their own CDs like me.

It's quite interesting. That could be a topic for one specific thematic
hanoilug's activity... building a specific Hanoilug's distros,
vietnamized and based on Fedora ? Why not ?

If other people are interested we could set up something at CNF ?

--
M. Vu Do Quynh
Agence universitaire de la Francophonie, Bureau Asie Pacifique