> If you would like to have IE running on Linux, please put it on Wine.
> I used winetricks to install IE6 easily. See:
> http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks

Talking about winetricks, is somebody able to use fast e-bank service
of techcombank.com.vn? It claims to require ie4+.

I install ie6 on intrepid on my laptop using winetricks. There is some
problems like there is no menubar and toolbar, only blank screen
appears, so I pass the url on the command line to go to the webpage.
On the main page of techcombank there is a go button that supposed to
lead to the fast e-bank page, but it does nothing under ie6/wine here.
Maybe someone with windows can send me the address of the fast ebank
page?

Trả lời cho