Willy,

Am 21.04.20 um 16:58 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
>> I would also be interested in how Felix Wilhelm performed the fuzzing,
>> do you happen to have details about that?
>
> No, I only got the information that was just made public. But do not
> hesitate to contact Felix about this, I'm sure he will happily share some
> extra information to help us improve our side.

I did and received a reply:
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=2023#c6

Felix Wilhelm used contrib/hpack/decode.c as the basis for the fuzz
driver, like I did for my first CVE. The difference to my understanding
is that his version is more efficient, because it's not fork+exec()ing
new processes all the time and instead just uses function calls.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus