Hi All,

as there were a bunch of pending fixes, I have released 1.3.15.8 and 1.3.14.12.

The big bug was found and fixed by Krzysztof, it involved server state
tracking which could become extremely inefficient with large numbers of
servers because of a typo. Some user-visible fixes include the annoying
limit of 2 ip:ports on a "bind" or "listen" line, and better error reporting
during startup, about protocol binding errors and missing privileges.
The "source" keyword did not reset the "usesrc" parameter in transparent
proxy configurations, this is now fixed. This bug was reported by John Lauro.

Another big change (in 1.3.15.8 only) is the doc update. As I could spend
a few days on the doc, I took this opportunity to backport the changes to
1.3.15. This concerns everything about logging, this represents about 20
pages of documentation and examples. Normally the old doc (haproxy-en)
should not be needed anymore. Please tell me if you think there are missing
parts.

Here's the changelog for 1.3.15.8. 1.3.14.2 has the same fixes except the doc
update and the server tracking fix because the feature did not exist :

    - [BUG] Fix listen & more of 2 couples <ip>:<port>
    - [DOC] remove buggy comment for use_backend
    - [CRITICAL] fix server state tracking: it was O(n!) instead of O(n)
    - [BUG] "option transparent" is for backend, not frontend !
    - [BUG] we must not exit if protocol binding only returns a warning
    - [BUG] inform the user when root is expected but not set
    - [DOC] large doc update backported from mainline
    - [BUG] the "source" keyword must first clear optional settings
    - [BUG] global.tune.maxaccept must be limited even in mono-process mode
    - [BUG] typo in timeout error reporting : report *res and not *err

Both versions are available at the usual place :

   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/src/
   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/bin/

Note that most bugs fixed here mainly affect the start-up of the program,
so if your configuration has been working fine for the last months, there
is no need to hurry for an upgrade.