James,

Thank you for the info and the link. You are right, I don't need to even think about load balancing our memcached servers.

Thanks again.

Joe

James Satterfield wrote:
The client should be using a hash to determine which memcached to use for a given key. You should not be attempting to load balance memcached nodes. See http://code.google.com/p/memcached/wiki/FAQ#Cluster_Architecture_Questions for explanations.

James.