Very cool.

Welcome to the community. :-)

Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:
On 2009-03-26, Joseph Hardeman <jharde...@colocube.com> wrote:
Yes it can, there is an haproxy.conf file which contains the hosts that you are proxying the traffic for. To remove a host, you would edit this file, put a # in front of the server(s) you want taken off line and then run the following command:

Not quite what I was looking for.. but now I found section 4 (soft stop)
of the architecture.txt which seems exactly like what I was looking for.
Guess it's time to phase out mod_proxy_balancer in favor of HAProxy for
our web-loadbalancing :-)

        http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/doc/architecture.txt

  -jf

--
This message has been scanned for viruses by Colocube's AV Scanner

begin:vcard
fn:Joseph Hardeman
n:Hardeman;Joseph
org:Colocube, LLC;Operations
adr:;;4311 Communications Dr;Norcross;GA;30093;US
email;internet:jharde...@colocube.com
title:Data Center Manager
tel;work:678-427-5890
tel;cell:678-427-5890
note:This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.colocube.com
version:2.1
end:vcard