On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:17:39PM +0200, benoit wrote:
> >BTW Benoit, be careful, you left some fprintf() in your patch.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Willy
> >

> Heck yes, i'll have to check on this thanks.

You're welcome.

> Btw, why isn't this list set with a default reply to the list ?

Because I hate it when responses to my messages only go to the
list. I can't permanently check all the lists I'm subscribed to,
and I find it a lot better that people involved in a discussion
are kept CCed. However, IIRC the list does not change the reply-to
header, so anyone is free to set it to the list and will not get
direct copies when people hit "reply-to-all".