Hello everybody, I have a problem with haproxy (1.3.17) and kernel 2.6.29

I have successfully recompiled my kernel with TPROXY modules and installed
haproxy (compiled from source with tproxy option enabled) and installed
iptables 1.4.3 (that have tproxy patch).
Now I can't use transparent proxy function: if I leave in haproxy.cfg this
line "source 0.0.0.0 usesrc clientip" haproxy say "503 - Service
unavailable".
If I comment out the line, everything work fine (without transparent proxy).

My situation:

haproxy with two ethernet device: first one for public IP, sceond one for
private IP (192.168.XX.XX)
two web server with one ethernet for each one connected to my private
network.

Have you got ideas or you can provide me examples?

Thanks,

Carlo