Hi Willy,

On Don 24.09.2009 01:15, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi all !

After approximately one month, we managed to gather enough features and
fixes to release a new development version.

[snipp]

For a developper, it means that the door is open to try to implement
internal services running as "applets" (eg: a CLI) and multi-layer
protocols. It's the right moment to try again to merge some
asynchronous SSL or FastCGI converters into haproxy. For sure there
will be some annoying issues, but probably not total showstoppers as
were encountered in the past. As a proof of concept, I have changed the
stats socket to use this new mechanism. The code looks easier to read,
and above all it allows interactive mode with a basic command line
interface and the ability to batch multiple commands at once.

do you mean this file

haproxy-1.4-dev3/src/dumpstats.c

Maybe you have draft document about the "applets"?

I'am quite interested to add a distributed session setup with

Tokyo Cabinet http://1978th.net/tokyocabinet/
Tokyo Tyrant http://1978th.net/tokyotyrant/

For this a question to the list-users

Which balance methode is the most used one?
Does anybody use the appsession feature?

BR

Aleks