Sorry to report, from 1.3.21:
Oct 13 23:36:43 haf1a kernel: haproxy[25428]: segfault at 19 ip
000000000041620f sp 00007ffff381ef60 error 4 in haproxy[400000+3d000]

(I know, kind of old, as we were running 1.3.18 on this box, so not sure
which version the problem started)

Compiled with:
make TARGET=linux26 USE_LINUX_TPROXY=1

Seems to crash on the standby box too fairly quickly which only generates
it's own traffic for checks, so it should be easy to reproduce.