On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:30:51 +0800, Ryan Chan <ryanchan...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 4:39 PM, XANi <xani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well haproxy won't buffer response so that will help a bit on
> > not-so-slow-but-not-fast-either req. But then u could try use
> > apache + mod_worker + php thru fast-cgi I think (not sure tho) in
> > that config it will buffer req. in apache, freeing php processes to
> > server other req.
>

> What is meant by not-so-slow-but-not-fast req?
>
> You mean nginx is able to handle this, but not HA Proxy?
I mean that for example if u tell haproxy to cut all connections to PHP
longer than 60, then php process will still be blocked for 59s.
If u put PHP behind anything that can buffer response then php will
generate all data and it will be buffered in webserver so php process
will not block

--
Mariusz Gronczewski (XANi) <xani...@gmail.com>
GnuPG: 0xEA8ACE64