Hi,

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 02:49:30PM -0500, Israel Garcia wrote:
> Hi,
> A simple question, is there any web interface to administer haproxy via web?

The only web interfaces I'm aware of are the ones in commercial
products using haproxy (Exceliance ALOHA, Loadbalancer.org, maybe
others ?).

But quite frankly, it's very hard not to be limited by a web interface
for a load balancer. A load balancer is not a firewall, it does only
dirty things. You always have to use a lot of tricks. Passing special
parameters, placing proper ACLs at the right place, rewrite headers,
etc... And believe me, every time I heard "hey no I just need a basic
setup", the guys finally had to use funny tricks for a special case.

So if you're looking for a web interface to make config writing easier,
I'd suggest that you use scripts and templates instead to generate your
configuration. Then you'll find that you have the power of the flat
file with the ability to add services and servers using very few
parameters. In the end it might be a better solution than a web interface.