Hi Eoin,

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 04:28:52PM -0000, Mallin, Eoin wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm new to HaProxy and during my investigation of the product I've come
> across mention of an SNMP agent that was written by a contributor. I can no
> longer find this in the contributor section of the HaProxy site. Does anyone
> know if this is available and whether it's compatible with Solaris?

It was contributed by Krzysztof Oledzki. It's called "netsnmp-perl"
and is found in the "contrib" directory in the source package. I don't
know if anyone uses it on solaris. You need a netsnmp package built
with perl support to use it. Maybe a netsnmp package from sunfreeware
would be enough, I have no idea.