Hi everybody!

I was thinking about the random cookie problem, and here's what I came to:
Maybe a cookie-creator script which reads stdin and outputs a cookie upon analysing? And for checking the actual cookie, a "redirect" directive clone but with the validator script which is reading stdin and outputing 0 or 1 upon entry?

This should be really fast to code in haproxy now until a normal table of connections arrives. P.S.: I found that the latest build of 1.4 doesn't do the redirect at all, and also it sets maxconn upon it's own understanding of your system (fun, only 2K for an 8-core 16GB ram system)

BRG,
Andrew