     Datum: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:38:41 +0100
       Von: Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>
Antwort an: Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>
   Betreff: Re: Dos-Attack / Drop Connections
        An: Bernhard Krieger <b...@noremorze.at>
        Cc: haproxy@formilux.org

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 09:12:39AM +0100, Bernhard Krieger wrote:
Hi,

Since few days i am DOS-attacked on a hosted website on my server.
I set i rule which returns a redirect to 127.0.0.1

acl aclHPOK  hdr_reg(User-Agent) .*
redirect location  http://127.0.0.1/ if !aclHPOK

Its possible to set a rule to drop this requests instead of
redirecting or return an errorcode?

yes, instead of doing a redirect, you can simply do that :

    block if !aclHPOK

Also, your ACL is expensive. You can simply check that the
user-agent header is not empty that way :

  acl aclHPOK  hdr_reg(User-Agent) .

----- Ende der Nachricht von w...@1wt.eu -----