     Datum: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:07:55 +0100
       Von: Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>
Antwort an: Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>
   Betreff: Re: XML Output interrupt / P-FLAG
        An: Bernhard Krieger <b...@noremorze.at>
        Cc: haproxy@formilux.org

Hi Bernhard,

thanks very much for your traces. They made it easier for me to
reproduce the issue. It happens when the chunked data are split
in chunks of a size which divides the buffer size. This causes
situations where the chunk parser tries to find a CRLF followed
by a chunk size and due to a wrong comparison, it checks for the
CRLF in data which are not yet received. It does not see it and
finds something else instead, so it concludes the response is
invalid.

I've fixed the check to consider only unparsed data instead of
the whole buffer, and it's now OK for me.

Here's the patch that I've merged, in case you want to try now.

Thanks again for your kind responsiveness,
Willy

----- Ende der Nachricht von w...@1wt.eu -----