Hi ,

   This is Hariganesh , I would like to know the design architecture of
the HA proxy in the if i wanted to use the SSL offload function along with
the Load Balancing . could you help me some is it possible in HA proxy and
if Yes how the optimal  design wil be ?

 We are trying to Load balance and SSL offloaded to the Virtual Server .

Client ------------> Vis SSL ( 443 ) ------------------> HA proxy + (
Pound or Stunnel ) --------------------> Real Servers in HTTP ( non
encrypted ) in load balance mode .

Eg : Virtual Server IP ( 192.168.1.1:443 )

 Real Servers : 192.168.1.5:80 & 192.168.1.6:80

Regards
Hari Ganesh M

and any attachments. Thank you