Hi!

Sorry that I'm starting my subscription with such a silly question,
but is there any kind of list of projects/sites using haproxy as
load balancer ? (offline responses are welcome too)

Why I need it - one of our web-services performs much better using
haproxy maxconn/queue feature (it protects database from spikes),
but to implement it on production I need to get approval from management.
And management says "No, unless it's confirmed that this software is
really used widely", and, as haproxy operates transparently it use is
not shown in netcraft web server survey like in case of nginx..