Hi Willy,

While looking over the horms-rebased7 branch of
http://git.1wt.eu/git/haproxy.git/ I noticed a few problems in the pidfile
handling. I think that the first patch may well fix a bug that I
introduced, while the second two seem to be artifacts of your subsequent
refactoring to remove my hold-the-pidfile-open-forever-in-the-master logic.

I'm happy for you to squash these changes into your horms-rebased7 branch
as you see fit. I do not have any other outstanding problems with
your horms-rebased7 branch.

The following changes since commit 12ed6f925aced0c1a07cd0937ebee004a092d83c:

  Teach socket_cache about wildcard addresses (2011-04-05 23:01:51 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/horms/haproxy.git horms-rebased7

Simon Horman (3):
      Only write pid file once on startup
      Close pidfile when it is no longer needed.
      Always use the pidfile returned by prepare()