Hi,

I am trying to issue a redirect via haproxy and want to reuse the host
variable. Here is the configuration

stunnel running on port 443 accepting connections for
*.domain.com(unlimited subdomain cert) forwarding to haproxy on port
81
haproxy running on port 80 (for http for *.domain.com) and port 81 (for
https via stunnel)

frontend https
   bind 127.0.0.1:81
   acl allow_https if path /login /signup /forgotPassword
   redirect prefix http://sub.domain.com if !allow_https

Stunnel is using an unlimited subdomain SSL certificate which allows for
https connection to *.domain.com. I want to redirect to
http://sub.domain.com but I can't put the value of the sub without using a
variable. I tried looking around but can't find out how to use the variable
host inside the redirect prefix directive.

Essentially, the config should be able to handle redirect for all subdomains

https://foo.domain.com/something => http://foo.domain.com/something
https://bar.domain.com/something => http://bar.domain.com/something

Please help.

Thanks,