On 2011-05-17 17:21, Johannes Smith wrote:
> Hi, are there chances to get something like "option dontlogip" which
> dumps all logged ips with 0.0.0.0 (in order to stay compatibel with log
> analyzing tools)?

Another option is to look at your log analyzer. The one I use allows
the log file config option to include a pipe, thus you can do the
following:

LogFile = "/usr/local/bin/remove_ip.sh /var/log/haproxy.log |"

Where remove_ip.sh is a script that uses awk to drop the IP address
column from the file right before it is processed. If a pipe is
present the log analyzer executes the command and reads the output. If
not, it opens it as a regular file. Your software may have a similar
feature.