From: Robert Lassiter [mailto:robert.lassi...@metroguide.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 2:24 PM
To: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: "transparent mode"

I am sure it's been asked before, I can find some vague references on how to
accomplish this but nothing that does not include recompiling the kernel. I
think these posts are out of date. So, sorry in advance but here's the
question. I have about 1000 listen (groups) and need to pass the client IP to
the physical server that receives the http request. And this is all HTTP,
nothing else...

Thanks
Robert Earnest Lassiter