On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 10:55:44AM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:

[snip]

> Not necessarily : currently, if you only close on the server side, the
> effect will be propagated to the client side, so it already does the right
> thing and at the same time will allow us to improve on this later.

Hi Willy,

I am a little confused about how to shut down sessions on the server side.

Currently I have:

                if (session->srv_conn == srv &&
                    !(session->rep->flags & (BF_SHUTW|BF_SHUTW_NOW))) {
                        buffer_shutr_now(session->rep);
                        buffer_shutw_now(session->rep);
                }

Is your suggestion to change rep to req? I did try that initially
without success. I assume that I am missing something.