Hi Manoj,

Sounds like an application issue :)

Could you paste there your configuration file?

And I have also a few questions:
- are your rsync sessions quite long (longer thant 10s) ?
- what average of rsync sessions do you have on the platform ?
- what makes your rsync session stuck ?
- what's your purpose exactly: prevent a "stuckable" rsync to connect
to the platform ?

But once again, the issue seems more related to your rsync
configuration or the way you call/recall rsync.

cheers