Hi Sunit,

It's as simple as installing haproxy package from your linux distribution.
HAProxy configuration is quite easy and if you want to load-balance HTTP
protocol, it will be easy to find some good example on the web.
This "load-balancer" can be either a physical machine or a VM.

There is no cost, everything is open source.

Now, if you need (or want) some support on your load-balancer and if you
want to use HAProxy, you should have a look to www.exceliance.fr .
Exceliance sells either services around HAProxy (
http://www.exceliance.fr/en/products/hapee) or HAProxy based load-balancer
appliances: Aloha (http://www.exceliance.fr/en/products/aloha)
Note that there is a VMWare version of the Aloha:
http://www.exceliance.fr/en/products/aloha/aloha-va

Last but not least, some HAProxy developer works at Exceliance.fr and the
code made for Exceliance appliances is pushed back into HAProxy opensource
version.

regards

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 7:50 AM, SUNIT TYAGI <sunit.ty...@spectranet.in>wrote:

> Dear Support,****
>
> ** **
>
> We want to setup a Load Balancer with 4 Virtual server ( On Vmware ) , Can
> you please suggest us how can we do that & also which version will support
> the VPS Servers.****
>
> ** **
>
> Also is there any cost for the same . Application will be apache based &
> database will be my Sql.****
>
> ** **
>
> Sunit****

<<image001.gif>>