Liong:

Have you looked at average query response time statistics?  Perhaps this
could shed some light on your issue.  A graph of response time vs. current
requests for a given resource might help you narrow down the issue if it's
not a load balancer issue or just requests processed / second compared
between the two servers would give you more conclusive evidence that the
load balancer is doing the wrong thing.

-Jerry

Jerry Champlin
Absolute Performance Inc.
--
Enabling businesses to deliver critical applications at lower cost and
higher value to their customers.