Sorry, should have been "like" instead of "link", and the next sentence
didn't make much sense as-is...

In summary, I meant to say that it is a relatively simple setup as long as
everything is using standard public IPs.

If you are doing NAT, or anycast it is a little more complex setup, but can
be done.