On 10/3/11 12:19 PM, Brane F. Gračnar wrote:
On Monday 03 of October 2011 20:09:17 Hank A. Paulson wrote:
I am not sure if these counts are exceeding the "never" threshold

     500  when haproxy encounters an unrecoverable internal error, such as a
          memory allocation failure, which should never happen

I am not sure what I can do to troubleshoot this since it is in prod :(
Is there a way to set it to core dump and die when it has a 500?

Are you sure, that these are not upstream server 500 errors?

Best regards, Brane

Good point, I don't know how to differentiate from the haproxy logs which 500s originate from haproxy and which are passed through from the backend servers. I wish there was an easy way to tell since haproxy 500s are much more worrisome. Maybe ai am missing something...