On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:47:51AM +0100, Brane F. Gra??nar wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 of November 2011 07:58:26 Willy Tarreau wrote:
> > It is possible there are random network issue from time to time, I remember
> > that git is particularly sensible to this as I've already had trouble
> > cloning kernels in the past.
>
> Willy, have you considered migration of git repository to github?

Yes but it's really cumbersome to use remote hosting in my opinion,
especially when you have less facilities to fix your mistakes. For
instance, it has already happened at least twice that I forced an
update after checking that nobody had merged them yet.

> Git over http seems to have considerable overhead comparing to git native
> protocol or git+ssh.

I should probably look into opening a native git access, it would be
much better.

Best regards,