Forget about it, I found it in the git:

this is a brilliant news :)

req_ssl_sni <string>
  Returns true when data in the request buffer looks like a complete SSL (v3
  or superior) client hello message with a Server Name Indication TLS extension
  (SNI) matching <string>. SNI normally contains the name of the host the
  client tries to connect to (for recent browsers). SNI is useful for allowing
  or denying access to certain hosts when SSL/TLS is used by the client. This
  test was designed to be used with TCP request content inspection. If content
  switching is needed, it is recommended to first wait for a complete client
  hello (type 1), like in the example below.

  Examples :
     # Wait for a client hello for at most 5 seconds
     tcp-request inspect-delay 5s
     tcp-request content accept if { req_ssl_hello_type 1 }
     use_backend bk_allow if { req_ssl_sni -f allowed_sites }
     default_backend bk_sorry_page