Hi Willy,

On 31-03-2012 23:18, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi Aleks,

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:33:26PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:

[snipp]

Is there a flag or option in the haproxy custom log format

http://haproxy.1wt.eu/git?p=haproxy.git;a=blob;f=doc/configuration.txt;h=2ede20860576f17e2ee91ff26f409876ec32729d;hb=HEAD#l8741

which shows if the client/proxy/server request is a keep-alive request,
similar like

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_log_config.html

%X

Maybe there could be a

%Cc  => - Client no-keep alive request
        + Client keep alive request

%Bc  => - Backend no-keep alive request
        + Backend keep alive request

logging variable ;-)

This is a good idea and I don't think it would be too hard to do with the new logging format. I'm forwarding to William who's working on the log
format at Exceliance so that we don't forget to take a look at this.

Thank you.

I think this could also be used interesting for the TCP keepalives ;-)

Please can anybody help me to activate the server keep-alive.

Precisely you won't enable server keep-alive, at most it will be
the tunnel mode where only the first request is analysed. I've been
desperately trying to find the time to finish the keep-alive work for
more than 1 year now!

Yep, sorry I have forgotten this, due to the fact that I was in the http-keepalive
way.

I have removed the 'no option ...' ad keep the server-close in defaults.

cheers Aleks