On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 03:21:29AM -0300, Marcello Coutinho wrote:
> global
>         maxconn                 9999999

Why this insanely high value ? Your system will likely not support it
anyway.

>         log                     192.168.1.100    local0
>         uid                     80
>         gid                     80
>         nbproc                  8

You're running on 8 processes, so it's very likely that what you're observing
is that your processes don't all detect the server down at the same time, and
that after a "server DOWN" log from one process, another process still sends
traffic to it because it has not detected it as down yet.

I'm seeing nothing particularly wrong below. You could improve your end
user experience by replacing "httpclose" with "http-server-close".