Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
Date: 23 May 2012
Time: 9:00 am PDT/11:00 am CDT/12:00 pm EDT
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Live Participation Fee: US$ 49 (Free for Gold Members and General
Counsel)
Access the Recorded Version: US$ 49

The purchase price of this event will also give you FREE access to one
more LPO/IP Offshoring Podcasts at your choice (same or less price!).

Please indicate if you/your staff member are interested in
registration.

Should you participate in this web event, you will be awarded with the
Silver Membership at GOAL, absolutely free of cost.

Best regards,
Tracy Richard
Executive, Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)

PS: To access the library of Podcasts of our previous Legal/IP
Offshoring webinars, please indicate. We can send you the requisite
information.

If you don’t want to receive emails, please reply to this email with
the subject line ‘unsubscribe’.