On 2012-05-23 16:37:53, Hervé COMMOWICK wrote:
> just use HAProxy to load balance to multiple stud, with send-proxy
> on HAProxy side, and --read-proxy on stud side.

Thanks for the pointers, Hervé.   stud is not in debian stable,
and both haproxy and stunnel are too old to have this feature.
mod_gnutls doesn't support the proxy protocol as far as I can
tell.

What happens to a browser session when a ssl connection moves
from one server to another without the resume feature mid-stream?
Reload, at least with stunnel, implies renegotiation of the
ssl connection as far as I can tell.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind