Hi Willy,

On 10-08-2012 04:56, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi Aleks,

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:56:18AM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
Hi will,

On 09-08-2012 19:21, Willy Tarreau wrote:
>On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 06:57:16PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:

[snip]

>>after the first minute the log is now as defined ;-)
>
>Thanks guys, patch applied.

how about the CAPTURE_LEN setting.

###
After rebuild I still get the warning that the I can only capture 63
bytes.
I have change include/common/defaults.h to

###
// reserved buffer space for header capture
#ifndef CAPTURE_LEN
#define CAPTURE_LEN     64
#endif
###

and rebuild it.
###

It's unclear to me what is causing you an issue with this one, because it's only used for cookie captures now (you know, the request and response
cookie specified in "capture cookie"). Also, you shouldn't set it too
high because this memory is allocated for each session.

I think it's a classical Bug.

In the Makefile is a comment like

###
#### Memory usage tuning
# If small memory footprint is required, you can reduce the buffer size. There # are 2 buffers per concurrent session, so 16 kB buffers will eat 32 MB memory # with 1000 concurrent sessions. Putting it slightly lower than a page size # will prevent the additional parameters to go beyond a page. 8030 bytes is # exactly 5.5 TCP segments of 1460 bytes and is generally good. Useful tuning
# macros include :
#    SYSTEM_MAXCONN, BUFSIZE, MAXREWRITE, REQURI_LEN, CAPTURE_LEN.
# Example: SMALL_OPTS = -DBUFSIZE=8030 -DMAXREWRITE=1030 -DSYSTEM_MAXCONN=1024
SMALL_OPTS =
###

If you set -DCAPTURE_LEN=xxx nothing will happen, as far as I have understand.

Best regards
Aleks