Hello,

We are sending this e-mail to let our users know that we have launched a new
Twitter promotion
campaign where you can buy (up to 25,000) Twitter followers; delivered within
days.

Simply visit:
http://www.FollowersForTwitter.com

This campaign has a priority to our former users who receive this email and
will not be offered to public until Aug 31st, 2012.

Thank you
Leo, on behalf of;
FollowersForTwitter.com
Toll FREE (U.S.): 1(800)750.8374