Hello!

I am using haproxy-1.4.22.
Now I can see the last invalid request haproxy rejected with Bad Request return code with the following command:
$ echo "show errors" | socat stdio unix-connect:/tmp/haproxy.stats

1) The request seems to be truncated at 16k boundary. With very large GET requests I do not see the tail of URL string and (more important) the following HTTP headers. I am running with tune.bufsize=32768. Is it possible to tune haproxy to dump the whole request?

2) The command above shows *the last* rejected request. In some cases it complicates debugging, it would be convenient to see dumps of all rejected requests for later analysis. Is it possible to enable logging of these dumps to a file or syslog?

Thanks in advance!