Ah okay, I expected bind :*12340 interface eth1 to listen to traffic coming to
the interface, not to bind to al ips which are bound to the interface at the
moment of starting haproxy. If that's really the case, the documentation of
bind interface could be improved.

Cornelius Riemenschneider

--

ITscope GmbH

Ludwig-Erhard-Alle 20

76131 Karlsruhe

Email: cornelius.riemenschnei...@itscope.de

https://www.itscope.com

Handelsregister: AG Mannheim, HRB 232782

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Münkel, Benjamin Mund, Stefan Reger