Hi there,

We've been running HAProxy 1.5-dev17 (+ 1.5-dev14) on Ubuntu 12.04 for
a few months in order to SSL terminate and load balance WebSocket
connections to our in-browser chat client.

Starting last week, we started to get mysterious crashes now and again
where HAProxy (1.5-dev17) would simply terminate. We ran it in debug
mode and captured the following log:
https://gist.github.com/bdimcheff/21ee6240ed896c94af5a

Also in that gist is the config we're running -- pretty
straightforward as far as I can tell.

After we got a few crashes in -dev17, we switched to a server that we
had previously used running -dev14. Strangely we seemed to get the
same sort of problem, but instead of the haproxy process dying, it
would hang -- stay running, but not be responsive.

We're happy to dig into this more to provide more information, please
let me know how we can help!

Thanks,
Jeff