Hello,

I have search a while on the internet before asking this question, surprised to
find nothing close to what I was trying to achieve.

My goal: to monitor the number of concurrent *user* sessions going through a
given haproxy server, using the fact that my user session are identified by a
unique session ID which can be found in session cookies exchanged between
clients and application servers (which are behind haproxy). For example, for
J2EE app server we have JSESSIONID, for PHP server, whatever PHP* cookie, etc.
 We already use these cookies to perform session-affinity (or sticky) load
balancing.

Now I have not found a way to get a count of currently distinct session cookies
"known" by haproxy fo sticky r load balancing purposes.

Have I missed something obvious, is it non-trivial, or worse, impossible?

Thanks,
Alex.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer