Hello,

Has this feature been released yet by any change? :)

Again my initial request was to do:

I was told that soon you will be able to store a URL in a stick-table, so I
could block a particular url and then remove the block by making a request.

I situation is I will be blocking up to 250K urls (for rate limiting, hard
drop any connection.for a given period of time, then I need to un-block
them).

Any rough timelines on when this might be released?