With haproxy 1.5, Is there any way to add a dynamic header to the http
response (like the `http-request add-header` option for request headers)?
I'm adding a X-Request-Id header to requests before forwarding them on
to the back end, but would also like to be able to send this same header
back in the response to the client. Something like the `http-request
add-header` or `unique-id-header` options would be great. The former
might be more flexible as it can be used for other things, but the
latter would also work.

Reading through the docs I don't see any way this could be done. If not
can it be a feature request?

Thanks

-Patrick