Hi Everyone,

I am in need of a little help, currently I need to send traffic to a
haproxy setup and terminate the SSL certificate there, which I have
working, but until I can get a backend application changed from redirecting
when it gets the https request to a login page, is there any way I can
connect to the backend server(s) over port 443 so it fakes it to the server
and the page redirection continues to work?  At least until we can get the
code updated to use say port 8443 on the server instead of 443?

Just curious and thought I would ask the experts out there. :-)

Thanks in advance.

Joe