Hi I currently have Haproxy 1.5 dev18 as a load balancer to 2x Nginx 1.4.1
backend servers.

The site i.e. mydomain.com is currently all http:// non-SSL based.

I want to utilise SPDY/SSL for mydomain.com at https://mydomain.com. However,
trying to get my head around the best way to accomplish this.

1. Setup Haproxy with SPDY support only OR
2. Setup Nginx with SPDY support only

Question is

1. If I setup Haproxy with SPDY support only, do I still need to setup Nginx
with SPDY support too ? Would both Haproxy and Nginx use and point to the same
SSL certificate ? Anyone got a basic haproxy.cfg config example of how that
would look ?

2. If I setup Nginx with SPDY support only, do I need to setup Haproxy with
SPDY support too ? Would both Nginx 1.4.1 backends be setup with the same SSL
certificate copied over from 1 Nginx backend to the other ?

Which would be better for

A. performance
B. scalability
C. management

Appreciate and advice and info to help clarify my understanding :)

---
posted at http://www.serverphorums.com
http://www.serverphorums.com/read.php?10,709640,709640#msg-709640