Hi Prasad.

You're in tunnel mode, so I guess the stats URI pass through haproxy
without being analyzed.
Maybe you need tunnel mode because of NTLM, and so the only way to
have access to the stats URL would to use a different frontend/backend
dedicated to stats only on a different port.
Or maybe setup a different Host header. You're browser is supposed to
use different TCP connection to the same HAProxy for each hostname
you're using.

Baptiste