Hello all,

I am using HAProxy for MYSQL failover. It is a MySQL master-slave replication
environment. When master is UP, all reads and writes go to master. In case the
master is down, reads and writes will go to the slave. Once the master is down
and HAProxy redirects all reads/writes to the slave, we do not want any
writes/reads to go to the master even if it comes up automatically. We want to
ensure that there will be some kind of manual intervention before a master,
once marked down, gets requests again. Is this possible?

Regards,
Jayadevan

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact
the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no
warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or
completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and
is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss
or damage, if any, direct or indirect."